Friday

Eco-logic re-connection

The fondness I've always had for holistic sustainability have led me to enlightening events and encounters.

Working with Okinawan traditional craftsmen for instance, elaborating strategies to communicate and help ensuring the preservation of their techniques, deepened my understanding of what value truely is.

Culture, environment, human life-styles... Sustainable value cannot be distilled if we are not conscious that all things are connected. Disconnected from nature, disconnected from ourselves, we cannot walk towards any coherent future.

The xalaia project allowed me to achieve a few steps on the way to re-connection.
All matter in the universe is energy. Energy propagates as waves. The ocean swells are the only waves that move on a human scale, thus they are the best playground ever for people to feel the energy that subtends all things.

I was also honoured to learn from, and co-organize workshops with the Japan Permaculture Center team. We started growing "food forests" in Okinawa, and I was also guided into the local medicine herbs' world. A new awareness aroused in me as I perceived how much biological and physiological similarities human organisms and plant organisms shared, and how bound to work together they were.

Since 2011, I've been intensively studying Naturopathy and Phytotherapy to improve my comprehension of human health's ecology, and its link to our environment's vitality.

I'm passionately looking forward to progressing and linking up various fields' experiences (Design, cultivation, Health and life styles...) to improve my holistic understanding of things.